A healthcare uniform and linen service provider as fabulous as Medico will surely be able to create an oasis type feel for any medical office location. However, it is important to keep this oasis by decluttering your office space. There are steps to achieving this, such as making sure you have adequate products available, but not an abundance so that there is nowhere to put it. Here are tips to clean out your office and to keep items only that are necessary.
- Your Filing Cabinet- An office’s filing cabinet is the secret to the business’s soul. Try to keep it organized and clutter-free and you will be able to locate important information faster and easier. It will be beneficial in the long-run as you will also prevent loss of information.
- Vertical Not Horizontal- Organize objects and purchase filing cabinets and shelves that are vertical to save more space. You will have more room to walk, and more room to place more furniture in the office.
- Mail Bins- Keep mail bins so you can store your incoming and outgoing mail in one spot so mail is not lost.
- Trash Can Size- A trash can too large will fill up too much space. Purchase small trash cans for more leg room or space to place other items.
- Proper- Keep the equipment and items used regularly within reach. Everything else should be stored away.
Here are just some simple tips for keeping your office organized and making the most of the small space you have. Medico provides medical products like linen, towels, and facility services for your healthcare center. Give us a call today at 800-464-6334 and you will speak with a healthcare linen representative which will answer all your questions and help you start your new service quickly and efficiently today.